Monday, January 5, 2009

To Zoe or not to Zoe... I Zoe!

Are you kidding me? A contest with Rachel Zoe as the prize! I D-I-E!! Even if you don't appreciate what she does (I do) or just don't like her (I do) check out the goods:

A $10,000 grand prize consisting of:
- A three-day stay at the glamorous Roosevelt Hotel for you and a friend.
- Roundtrip airfare to Los Angeles for two.
- Transportation to and from the airport, and to meet Rachel.
- $2,000 each towards a shopping spree at Rachel’s favorite spots.
- $500 each towards Piperlime shoes.

It starts TODAY and ends Jan. 25, 2009. I've already entered, here's your chance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to let you know that you spelled "Quintessencial" WRONG. I guess you are not as upper class as you aspire to be! Fashion sucks by the way....